Detailed Nightly Plan
In sets of 5, with priorities and exposure times given. If you fall behind schedule, cut low priority (higher number) objects first.
Time for overheads (e.g. slewing, acquisition, read-out) assumed to be 5 minutes per target.
Time windows for blocks of five are in LST.
Target details (magnitudes, scale heights, etc.) can be found in BhBsSpring2016
Ephemeris for June 13, 2016:
- HALF NIGHT 12 degree Twilight is at 13:01 LST. Midpoint is 17:26 (UT = 10:22; 12:20am local time; 3:20 am pacific time).
13h00m: Twilight Standard Star, BD+33 2642 would be great here. May not be necessary, but do it anyway just in case. BD33
13h06m - 14h48m:
- J1243+2931 (Priority 2; 400s)
- J1257+3446 (Priority 2; 900s)
- J1259+1552 (Priority 2; 900s)
- J1324+2418 (Priority 2; 1200s) - can cut if necessary.
- J1324+2243 (Priority 2; 1200s)
14h48m - 16h15m:
- J1332+2054 (Priority 1; 720s)
- J1335+2820 (Priority 2; 900s)
- J1341+2801 (Priority 1; 900s)
- J1341+2829 (Priority 1; 900s)
- J1341+2806 (Priority 1; 600s)
16h15m - 17h26m: RUNNING OUT OF TIME!...
- J1342+2828 (Priority 1; 900s)
- J1459+4128 (Priority 2; 1800s)
- QSO1445 (For X. Need Coords. 1800s)
END OF OUR HALF NIGHT.